Very good design hotel. Close to Rogers Center. Awesome terrace. Good restaurant service. Great location. Popular among business travelers.
|Value for money||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. 100% liked the proximity to sightseeing. Easily accessible by car, said 83%.
- Great service. 92% found the restaurant service to be one of the best. 73% said the reception staff was great.
- Internet is poor.
- Rooms are ok. Beds were acceptable for 68%. Air conditioning was criticized by 92%.
- Excellent wellness & sports facilities. top-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Value below average.
- Average cleanliness. 83% thought it was too noisy.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Average amenities. 55% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so. 63% thought the building was acceptable.
- Vibe was decent.