Good city hotel. Close to Nathan Road. Good restaurant service. Great location. Great shopping. Popular among business travelers.
|Bar and Beverages||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Terrific location. Easily accessible by car, said 97%. 98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Good service. 58% said the reception staff was ok. Housekeeping was ok, according to 61%.
- Rooms are not good. 68% complained about the bathroom. 81% found problems with the furniture.
- Internet is poor.
- Bar is ok.
- Vibe was decent.
- Average amenities. Poor hotel buildings For 67%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Breakfast is mediocre.
- Not very clean. Poor beds Bad air conditioning
- Wellness & sports facilities were not very nice. 78% didn't like the fitness area. 78% loved the sauna.