Fair city hotel. Close to River Nile. Great location with good access by car. Good restaurant service.
|Value for money||
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
Guest Review Highlights
- Excellent breakfast.
- Terrible amenities. 59% thought the building wasn't nice. 56% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- Horrible vibe. 94% considered it to be not well-maintained. 91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Pool is below average.
- Value below average.
- Not very comfortable. 65% didn't like the uncomfortable beds. Air conditioning was criticized by 83%.
- Rooms are not good. 94% thought the view was good. 85% complained about the bathroom.
- Good location. 92% liked the proximity to sightseeing. 100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service is ok. 55% indicated the reception staff was not good. 87% were happy with the room service.
- Disappointing internet connection. 72% thought it was a great value.