Rates in SGD (taxes & fees included), shown as:
Nightly Average
Total Stay
Trip total
Nightly Average
1 room per night

Casas do Patio

Different locations in Porto, Old City, Porto 4050-567, Portugal

Find Hotel Rates

×
  • New Search
  • Recent Searches
  • - +
  • - +

Recent Searches

    Wego searches multiple travel sites so you can find and compare the best rates.

    Casas do Patio Hotel Details

    Policies

    Check-in: 15:00
    Check-out: 12:00

    Description

    Situated in different locations of the historical centre of Porto, Porta 33 Apartments offers self-catering modern apartments. Elegantly furnished each apartment includes free WiFi. Each apartment is decorated to make guests feel at home and have capacity to accommodate 2 persons in double beds. The private bathrooms include shower and hairdryer. The apartments are equipped with coffee machine, air conditioning, heating and dining area. Guests staying at the studio can prepare their own meals since it features a kitchen with refrigerator and a stovetop. Alternatively guests can visit the great variety of restaurants available within 200 metres and try the local gastronomy. Transportation is easy for guests staying at Porta 33 Apartments since the São Bento Metro and Train Station is just a few minutes’ walk away. Aliados Avenue, the very centre of Porto is 160 metres away and the famous Torre dos Clérigos is at a 5-minute walk. Porto International Airport is 18 km away.
    Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Porta 33 Apartments Historic Centre will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in. Check in will be directly on the chosen studio or suite. Please leave your key inside the apartment when you check out. Check-out time is 12:00. A later check-out time may be available on request.

    Location

    Different locations in Porto Old City, Porto 4050-567, Portugal

    Similar Hotels