Tremains Guest House
Wego searches multiple travel sites so you can find and compare the best rates.
The guest house was originally built in the 1950 s as police houses and later turned into bed sits in the 80 s. Then in December 1989 it was bought by the Harrises and was changed into the guest house which opened in 1992 and in 2000 Mrs Harris came out of the business but still helps out and Howell owns it. The Guest House has 7 bedrooms all en-suite. All our 7 rooms are en-suite. We have Single and Twin Bedrooms. One of the twins disabled friendly. Each room has a colour flat-screen freeview television, dvd player and tea/coffee making facilities as well as Wi-Fi internet. The checking in time is 10.00am (10.00hrs.) till 8.00pm (20.00hrs) no later. We have car parking for 15 cars. There is a guest lounge and dining rooms. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. We have a recycling system and a green policy. We are 5 minutes walk from Bridgend town centre, 20 minutes to Cardiff or Swansea, 10 minutes from the coast and mountains, and 20 minutes from Afan Argoed Mountain Bike Centre.