Thu Thuy Hostel
Wego searches multiple travel sites so you can find and compare the best rates.
- Highspeed Internet
- High speed internet access
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Currency exchange
- Safe deposit box
- Tour/sightseeing desk
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
Understanding your need for a sophisticated, clean, modern and homely stay – and a perfect night’s sleep after a long, tiring day of travelling – we have carefully selected our special bedding and other high quality furnishings, which we always keep super-clean.
*** Saigon Mini Hotel 2 - THU THUY HOSTEL ***
Just a few steps from Saigon Mini Hotel 1, down on the same alley, guests will see it calmly situated in a quiet place. Entering the hotel, a cosy lobby lounge with a sofa for relaxing reminds guests of the family atmosphere at home. Walking upstairs, guests can find rooms for family sleeping, with twin or triple rooms.
** The BEST PRICE included:
- 10% VAT (value added tax)
- 5% service charge
- DAILY BREAKFAST
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WIFI in room
- Free usage of computer with internet access at lobbySUPERIOR ROOM
• With a balcony and window, your cosy bedroom is fully equipped with modern facilities, including one comfortable double large bed and one single bed; special linen; safe box; air-conditioning; cable flat screen TV; IDD telephone; mini-bar/fridge; working desk; free Wi-Fi; electric kettle; hair-dryer; and private bath room with nice hot shower.
• The cosy bedroom at the back side of the building, NO WINDOW, but fully equipped with including safe box; air-conditioning; cable flat screen TV; IDD telephone; mini-bar/fridge; working desk; free Wi-Fi; electric kettle; hair-dryer; and private bath room with nice hot shower.Some places of interest near by:
•At the famous Ben Thanh Market (open inside from 6am to 6pm; the outside opens until mIdnight) you can enjoy Vietnamese cuisine and buy souvenirs or gifts for family;
•Central bus station (opposite to Ben Thanh Market). To go to Cho Lon China Town, take the bus number 1;
•Thai Binh Market (local market);
•Shop and Go (mini-mart);
•Citi Mart/Welcome Mart ;
•Cinema complex with Citi Mart;
•Zen Plaza (superior shopping center);
•Especially popular is the Bui Vien and Pham Ngu Lao bustling area (commonly known as the backpacker area), where there are lots of bars and coffee shops, night clubs, nice restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, tailor-shops, banks, ATMs and currency exchange desks.
We are proud of our charming city appearance. HCMC is known as the most dynamic, developed and modern city in Vietnam. We have been preserving and protecting a lot of classic architecture achievements in colonial French style, besides building many modern works.
•City Hall (Office of the People’s Committee)
•Notre Dame’s Cathedral
•Central Post Office
•Fine Arts Museum
•Diamond complex Plaza