Carian Baru-baru Ini
Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.
- Internet Kelajuan Tinggi
- Peti Besi/Bilik Kebal
- Bar/Bilik Istirehat
- Akses Internet laju
- Bilik loker
- Bilik permainan
- Front-Desk 24 Jam
- Meja Lawatan/Persiaran
- Peti Safe Deposit
- Tukar wang
- Akses internet
- Bar kecil
Daftar masuk: 14:00
Daftar keluar: 11:00
Want to extend your stay in BA and meet new friends?
Want to study at one of our universities but balance school with a social life?
Don’t want to live alone in a cold apartment or be restricted by the rules of student residences?
To celebrate Palermo House’s 8th Anniversary, we are offering a special price for long term stays from April to September!
We want our community to grow and we want you to experience the best that Buenos Aires has to offer.
Share the hostel with travelers and share your room with long term residents like yourself. Be part of our international and exotic community and enjoy one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Staying at Palermo House will provide the opportunity for you to meet fellow travelers and new local friends. You will be able to learn Spanish and be part of the many events the hostel has to offer. Try us out for your long term stay. You will not be disappointed.
Conveniently located in the heart of Palermo Soho, just one block from Plaza Serrano, the trendiest and coolest neighborhood in Buenos Aires.
We offer private rooms and dorms, with private or shared bathroom. We have a large common room with terrace where we make our Saturday night Asado, a great opportunity to taste typical Argentinean food and meet other guests.
Palermo Viejo which surrounds Plaza Serrano is an area that offers a wide variety of attractions where you will find many shops with the latest styles of clothing, art, handicrafts and ethnic restaurants in every corner and contains the best bars, clubs and nightlife in Buenos Aires, the city that never sleeps.
Week Promotion in dorms (6 beds) Pay 6 nights stay for 7!
If you are a sleep early fanatic, don’t book this hostel between November and July.
We should also note that our hostel is not suitable for people who want a quiet, isolated stay. We are not a party hostel but we are extremely sociable and want our guests to meet each other.
We do not accept any reservations for more then 10 people, in this case your booking could be canceled and the 10% deposit will not be refunded.
If you want to know what fun & chill out is, don't think about it too much – come and visit us. We guarantee you'll enjoy your stay.
Fully equipped kitchen
Hot water 24/7
Telephone for guest use
Free emergency medical care
1. - Children from 0 to 12 years old are not allowed and children from 12 to18 years old are welcome only if accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately, we only allow guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old
2. - Passport, government issued identity card or driving license required upon check in.
3. - All guests must arrive on time unless we are otherwise notified. we reserve the right to cancel reservations for late arrivals.
4. - It is not allowed to smoke or drinking alcoholic beverages inside the rooms.
5. - It is very important that you reconfirm your booking otherwise your reservation may be canceled.
6. - remember that check in time is from 2 pm; the hostel informs you that you can use a credit card when you make your reservation. When you arrive at the hostel, you must pay and we only accept cash and all payments are made in advance during check in
That due to new regulations with visa & MasterCard this hostel requires the 3 digit security number from the back of your credit card!
Please contact us if you have any questions.