Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

B&B Exclusive Guesthouse Number Nine on the Canal

Molenmeers 9, City Center, Bruges 8000, Belgium

Cari Kadar Hotel

×
  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel

    Polisi-polisi

    Daftar masuk: 14:00
    Daftar keluar: 12:00

    Deskripsi

    Located in the heart of Nazaré, Augusta 109 Apartments are elegant, spacious and offer free WiFi in all areas. At a 2-minute walk from the beach these apartments have sea views.Combining traditional elements like oak floors, wooden window shutters and high ceilings with modern features, each of these apartments can accommodate 6 people and include 2 bedrooms and a living room. Each apartment is equipped with flat-screen cable and satellite TV, a DVD player, a game console and an iPad/iPhone docking station on request. Both apartments have private bathrooms with a bath, a shower, a bidet and a hairdryer.Guests staying at Augusta 109 Apartments will be able to prepare their own meals since each apartment features a fully equipped kitchen that open to the living room and dining area. In addition guests can taste the fish and seafood specialities served by the local restaurants within a few minutes’ walk.Most services like supermarkets, banks and grocery shops are within a 2-minute walk since the property is next to Nazaré's main commercial street. Guests can enjoy the panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the town at the Sítio using the Nazaré Funicular 400 metres away. Lisbon International Airport is 118 Km away.
    Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.Final cleaning is included.Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Apartamentos Augusta 109 will contact guests with further details.Please note that guests must pay the cost of any bank charges.Please note that the private parking is located 400 metres from the property
    Apartamentos Augusta 109 is a self-catering accommodation located in Nazaré. Free WiFi access is available. The property is 9.5 km from Pataias Train Station.The apartment will provide you with a balcony and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a hairdryer.The property offers free parking.

    Peta & Lokasi

    Molenmeers 9 City Center, Bruges 8000, Belgium

    Hotel Serupa