Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

Abracadabric Hotel Tournai

rue des soeurs de charite, 26, Tournai 7500, Belgium

Cari Kadar Hotel

  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel


    Daftar masuk: 16:00
    Daftar keluar: 11:00


    Located in the village of Parada do Bouro, 25 Km from Braga, Casa Soral offers accommodations with antique furniture. It includes an outdoor pool and free WiFi in all areas.The rooms at Casa Soral overlook the garden, the pool and the mountain. Every accommodation features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, a shower and a bidet.Guests can prepare their own meals at the shared fully equipped kitchen that includes a grill, a fireplace and a wood-burning oven. In addition guests can try the traditional Portuguese cuisine at the restaurants within 5 Km.Surrounded by garden, Casa Soral features Baroque and Renaissance style elements and provides access to a chapel. The terrace offers panoramic views of the Peneda-Gerês National Park and the owners can arrange walking tours.In the summer guests are invited to visit the lagoons of Gerês, the Caniçada Dam and the Ermal Island within 16 Km. Porto International Airport is situated 81 Km away and the historical city of Guimarães is at a 49-minute drive.
    Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Casa Soral will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in

    Peta & Lokasi

    rue des soeurs de charite, 26 Tournai 7500, Belgium

    Hotel Serupa