Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

Apartment 't Hennekot Palingbeek

Vaartstraat 9, Ypres 8902, Belgium

Cari Kadar Hotel

×
  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel

    Polisi-polisi

    Daftar masuk: 14:00
    Daftar keluar: 11:00

    Deskripsi

    Located between Vimioso and Miranda do Douro, in the centre of Caçarelhos village, Casa de Cacarelhos country house offers double or twin rooms with access to an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The rooms have wooden floor and feature private bathroom, seating area, wardrobe and desk. Heating facilities are available.Guests can enjoy breakfast in room and have a taste of the local cuisine at the restaurant on site. A shared lounge is available which features a bar, piano and fireplace.Surrounded by garden, Casa de Cacarelhos provides sun loungers around the swimming pool so guests can relax. Alternatively guests can engage in activities like cycling or hiking. Barbeque facilities are provided.Porto International Airport is situated 245 Km away and the city of Bragança is at a 53-minute drive.
    Please note that a deposit of 30% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. The property will contact guests with further information.The remaining 70% of the deposit will be charged on the day of the arrival in cash.Please note that early check-in and late check-out are available, upon request. Please contact the property for more details.

    Peta & Lokasi

    Vaartstraat 9 Ypres 8902, Belgium

    Hotel Serupa