Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

Apartment Vida Nova

Avenida Jaime Poggi 99, Rio de Janeiro 22775-130, Brazil

Cari Kadar Hotel

  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel


    Daftar masuk: 14:00
    Daftar keluar: 12:00


    Guests can feel at home in this stylish apartment that is excellently located just 300 metres from beautiful Leblon Beach. Leblon House II offers the convenience of free Wi-Fi and free, private parking. The one-bedroom apartment boasts a king-size bed, as well as a two-person sofa bed in the living room. Leblon House II’s amenities include air conditioning, a washer/dryer, a full kitchen including a microwave and kitchenware, and a private bathroom. A DVD player and home theatre system can be found in the living room. There are several restaurant choices within a 2-minute walk, and also some food markets. Leblon House II is 13.6 km from the famous Cristo Redentor Statue, and 9.6 km from Sugar Loaf Mountain. Both Galeao and Santos Dumont airports can be reached in under a 25-minute drive.
    30% of the total amount will be charged on the credit card provided at the moment of booking. The other 70% will be charged upon arrival and only cash will be accepted. Owner may charge a security deposit upon arrival to guarantee the good condition of the apartment This charge will be refunded upon departure if the apartment is maintained in perfect condition.

    Peta & Lokasi

    Avenida Jaime Poggi 99 Rio de Janeiro 22775-130, Brazil

    Hotel Serupa