Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

Studio Rio de Janeiro

Rua Gomes Carneiro, 138 APTO 507, Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro 22071-110, Brazil

Cari Kadar Hotel

×
  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel

    Deskripsi

    A 10-minute drive from Dartmouth, Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages offers self-catering accommodation and on-site facilities including an indoor swimming pool and sauna. The park also includes a gym and tennis court and provides free parking and WiFi.This cottage includes a double and twin bedroom, as well as 2 single rooms. There is also a bathroom with a bath, shower and hairdryer.There is a lounge with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock. The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, as well as indoor and outdoor dining areas.The park is around 5 minutes’ drive from the coastal village of Stoke Fleming. Dating from around the 14th century, Totnes Castle is around 11 miles from Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages.
    A 20% deposit will be charged to the guest's card at the time that the booking is made.The property will contact guests directly with payment instructions for the remaining 80% at least 6 weeks prior to arrival.If you require a high-chair or cot, please request this at time of booking.
    Offering an indoor pool and a tennis court, Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages is located in Dartmouth. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday home.The accommodation will provide you with a patio. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms.At Higher Bowden Holiday Cottages you will find a communal sauna, a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Blackpool Sands (1.6 km) and Dartmouth Castle (3.9 km). This holiday home is 47 km from Exeter International Airport.

    Peta & Lokasi

    Rua Gomes Carneiro, 138 APTO 507 Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro 22071-110, Brazil

    Hotel Serupa