Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

Pousada Mar e Cia

Praia das Encantadas, s/n, Barra, Salvador 83251-000, Brazil

Cari Kadar Hotel

  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel


    Located in Quarteira, Edifício Panorama offers an apartment with capacity for 4 persons, 200 metres from the beach and 1 km from the golf courses of Vilamoura.Accessible via elevator, this apartment includes 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin. The bathroom has a bath and a shower. The living room features sofas and a satellite TV.The fully equipped kitchen has a dining area and all the modern appliances needed for guests to prepare their own meals. Alternatively guests can taste the seafood and fish specialties served by the local restaurants within 200 metres. At night guests can relax while enjoying a beverage at one of many bars by the beach.In the vicinity guests can rent motorcycles and bikes and at a 5-minute walk there is a market where guests can get fresh fish and vegetables. Vilamoura Marina is 1.7 km away and Faro International Airport is 17 km away.
    Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.A prepayment of 30% of the total reservation amount will be charged on the day of booking. This payment must be done via bank transfer. Edifício Panorama will contact guests with further information. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in.You can bring your own bed linen and towels or rent them on site.Final cleaning is included.Please note that a security deposit of EUR 20 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
    Edificio Panorama is a self-catering accommodation located in Quarteira. The property is 3.8 km from Aquashow Water Park. Accommodation will provide you with a balcony, a terrace and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath. You can enjoy sea view.At Edificio Panorama you will find a terrace. The property offers free parking.Faro Airport is located 13 km away.

    Peta & Lokasi

    Praia das Encantadas, s/n Barra, Salvador 83251-000, Brazil

    Hotel Serupa