- A Copenhagen icon since 1755, the Hotel d Angleterre re-opened in May
2013 following the most ambitious hotel restoration in Danish history.
- For your information the metro line is currently being extended throughout different locations in Copenhagen. Please be aware that a building site has been placed on the main square opposite of the hotel.
The d Angleterre is located in the heart of the city center and all rooms and suites have therefore been newly renovated with triple glazed windows.
- The Balthazar Champagne Bar at the Hotel d Angleterre offers a selection of more than 200 champagnes, tapas-style
cuisine, caviar service and live DJs on weekends.
Marchal Award Michelin Star March 2014
- Dining and cocktails will be served in the Restaurant Marchal and feature a walk-in wine room, open display kitchen and cocktail bar, all designed to create a dynamic and high-energy environment for both residents and Copenhageners alike.
- The Hotel d Angleterre Copenhagen is the top hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark has to offer. Located on the historic Kings Square, next to the Royal Theatre, the Nyhavn Canal, and the Stroget shopping street, the hotel is within walking distance of most famous attractions.
- The hotels Amazing Space SPA and fitness - will provide guests with a
range of exercise and relaxation options.
A 10 by 12 indoor swimming pool is open for guests
Free Video on Demand in all rooms/suites
For meetings and events, there are 8 elegant meeting rooms and banqueting
halls available all equipped with state of the art AV-equipment.