1. The Gateway Hotel, Agra is located within 3 KMS from the Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world.
2. The hotel is 10KMS OR 1Hr from the Agra Airport and 6KMS OR 30MINS from the Agra Railway Station.
3. It is close to the main shopping areas and it is set admist 6 acres of landscaped gardens making it an ideal spot for a business trip or a leisure getaway.
4. The hotel has 100 rooms many of which have an unobstructed view of the Taj Mahal while others offer a view of the pool, gardens or the city.
5. Guests can choose from a variety of Indian, Continental, Chinese cuisines and from a wide selection of wines, spirits and cigars at the bar.
Newly renovated health and fitness facilities include a swimming pool, health club and a spa
7. THINGS TO DO, Shopping
The city is known for its marble inlay work which is a must buy souvenir along with the famous Pashmina Shawls (ring shawls), leather goods and petha (a sweet made out of white pumpkin).
8. THINGS TO DO, Sight Seeing
Besides the Taj Mahal, Agra is dotted with unique attractions like the Agra fort, bazaars (markets) and Fatehpur Sikri (37KMS OR 60MINS)