1) The resort is 45 kms or a 60 mins drive from Goas Dabolim airport.
2) The resort is built on the ramparts of a 16th century Portuguese Fortress situated along Sinquerim Beach and is a tropical paradise set in 45 acres of landscaped gardens overlooking the Arabian Sea.
3) The resort has rooms located in the main complex and cottages located on a hillock overlooking the sea and the gardens. Most of the rooms offer a fantastic view of the sea.
4) The resort offers a wide variety of cuisine choices ranging from authentic Goan, to Mediterranean, Italian, Oriental, Indian and Continental.
5)Guests staying at Fort Aguada Beach Resort can avail of the restaurants and other facilities at Taj Holiday Village, Goa and vice versa. This offers an added variety of options to our guests. No other hotel offers a choice of almost 9 restaurants in one complex.
5)The Jiva Spa located within the resort, offers Indian royal and holistic treatments for guests to de-stress and relax.
6) We also have a dedicated Activity Team at the resort which organises a range of recreational options - including adventure activities such as rappeling, jumaring and rock climbing.
7) A specially designed childrens activity centre with age - appropriate activities is also available ensure that your young ones are suitably occupied.
8) Bonfire with Storytelling, Deep Sea Fishing Experience, Champagne Sunset Cruise, Private Dining under the Stars With a choice of special venues and special menus and Adventure Activity.