* 19th century landmark building located on the banks of the river Amstel, in historic city center Amsterdam across from Opera Hall and flower market. Near cultural highlights Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank house, van Gogh museum, shopping, entertainment and antique,art district.
* 111 rooms and suites, 2 unique and elegant interior design styles.
* All rooms furnished with exact replica of Dutch Master painting
* In room state of the art technology such as iPad, iPod docking station, Bose surround system.
* Award winning COCO-MAT beds and spacious five fixture Arabesco-Carrara marble bathrooms
* Restaurants and bars:
- Bord Eau, fine dining in exclusive salon-like setting. Two Michelin Stars awarded Bord Eau offers a culinary adventure directed by Executive Chef Richard van Oostenbrugge and Sous Chef Thomas Groot. Exceptional ingredients are blended to create symphonies of flavour. Private dining available.
- Hoofdstad Brasserie, modeled to Parisian style brasserie with open kitchen. French cuisine with local twist. Wine by the glass, 20 different wines. Awarded with a BIB-Gourmand for the 3-course menu.
- Het Terras, terrace on the Amstel River. Serves menu Hoofdstad Brasserie.
- Freddy s bar, iconic Amsterdam brown bar, extensive selection of whiskey and cigar lounge-smoking area. Named after its famous patron and brewer Alfred (Freddy) Heineken. Best Cocktail Tender in The Netherlands 2014.
- Promenade, lobby lounge for the true London Afternoon Tea experience and amazing cocktails.
* Wine, over 1000 different wine labels, possibility to organise wine tastings, seminars and tours in wine cellar (Les Caves De L Europe) on appointment.
* Seven individually designed meeting /event rooms, some with stunning views over the Amstel River.
* Skins Institute De L Europe, accredited as Leading Spa of the World.
* Clefs d Or concierges, ensuring swift and accurate service at any time.
* Multilingual staff Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Greek.