Carian Baru-baru Ini
Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.
- Internet Kelajuan Tinggi
- Bar/Bilik Istirehat
- Akses Internet laju
- Bilik loker
- Meja Lawatan/Persiaran
- Akses internet
- Bar kecil
Daftar masuk: 07:00
Daftar keluar: 12:00
FREE INTERNET +WI-FI!!!!!!!!!!
*Toast - homemade jam
*Tea (proper black) & Coffee(Nescafe and Turkish) all day
FREE lockers - backpack size
NO CURFEWS - NO LOCKOUTS
Welcome drinks RAKIJA!!!!!
42'' TV for movie nights
Proper kitchen to cook in + microwave
Top rated in Belgrade in 2005, 2006, 2007.
7 years of experience.
Run by local people from Belgrade.
Located in the old town, close to many Belgrade sights
Great neighbourhood with many 24/7 fast food joints, supermarkets, pizza places, bakeries, ATM's, Banks, exchange offices right in front of the hostel.
What else do you need?Our hostel includes 4 rooms, one 10 bed room, one 6 bed room, one 3 bed room and one double bed room,2 bathrooms with 24 hours hot showers, kitchen that you can use for free.
Owned and managed by young people with an experience of running and working in the hostels, we’ll try to provide you the best possible accommodation. Enjoy a friendly, fun, atmosphere for young travellers in a city with a great night life.
Star hostel also includes:
-Free Coffee and Tea
-Free Wireless Internet Connection downloadable music (iTunes to iPods)
-Free access to guide books -Book exchange
-Free Maps of Belgrade (where the most important streets are pointed both: Latin and Cyrillic alphabet, maps that we created for you, and you can't find them anywhere else!!!) and city guides (where to eat, drink and party)
-Free Cable TV and films
-Free CD/DVD burning facilities
-IronLiterately next door from Star Hostel:
- Kalemegdan, where Belgrade was founded in 9th century, Belgrade’s most important site, biggest park, favourite place for walks meetings and nightlife.
- Kalemegdan Park also features:
- Military Museum
- All year around Exhibition of WW 1 & 2 guns, tanks, trunks, etc.
- Best panoramic view of Belgrade
- Handicraft market
- Strahinjica bana Street – Belgrade’s best known street for bars (aka the Silicon Valley)
- Where Strahinjica bana ends Bohemian Quarter starts – Skadarska Street – dates from mid 1800s
- Oldest building in Belgrade – Bajrakli mosque dates from 1575
- Oldest house in Belgrade – Cara Dusana Street – dates from 1725
- Main pedestrian walkway – knez Mihailova Street – Belgrade’s favourite shopping/ walking district
- Republic Square – favourite meeting point
- Question mark tavern, oldest one in the city (from 1823)
- Several museums, such as: Ethnographical, National, Fresco, Serbian Orthodox Church and Applied Art Museum
In our neighbourhood there is also:
- City centre's best known Serbian fast food to go “Loki” 24h
- 24h markets, bakery, fast food, fish fast food
- City transport to the rest of the city – train and bus station
- Students Park – free WI-FI
- Authentic Serbian restaurant
- Authentic Serbian open air market – “Bajloni” Pijaca
- Hairdressers, post offices, bookstores, pharmacies, etc.