Gibela Backpackers Lodge Durban
Carian Baru-baru Ini
Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.
- Internet Kelajuan Tinggi
- Tempat letak kereta
- Peti Besi/Bilik Kebal
- Bar/Bilik Istirehat
- Akses Internet laju
- Tempat letak kereta
- Meja Lawatan/Persiaran
- Peti Safe Deposit
- Tukar wang
- Akses internet
- Bar kecil
Daftar masuk: 14:00
Daftar keluar: 10:00
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY
CHECK IN BEFORE 21H00
You're about to discover a contemporary-style backpackers, designed to provide you with a comfortable stay in the most cross–cultural city in South Africa. This stylish and tranquil lodge is owned and managed by a former guide and keen traveler. Fellow travelers will receive good insider tips and travel recommendations, as well as superior comfort, in a wonderfully relaxing atmosphere.
Gibela Backpackers Lodge is conveniently located in the safe, residential area of Morningside. Gibela is within walking distance to the center of Durban’s entertainment life, Florida Road, where there are restaurants, cocktail bars, clubs and coffee shops galore (check-out our what’s hot list). Only a few steps from Gibela's front gate there is a grocery store, auto-teller and post office. Guests can walk to the Botanical Gardens, Golden Mile Beaches, currency exchange and famous brand surf-gear factory shops. We are on both inner city transport networks, which link you to the museums, cinemas, Indian Market and Juma Mosque, in less than a 10-minute bus ride from the hostel.
What our guests say:
- 'If there are hostels in heaven – they are Gibela Lodge'
- 'Rooms, beds and showers are absolutely tops'
- 'Definitely a step up from the rest'
- 'Lovely warm décor & spotless facilities'
- 'The nicest and most well run hostel we stayed in during our time in South Africa'
- 'Thanks for a very relaxing and comfortable stay in the nicest dorm I've been so far.'
- '[It's] no problem to be far from home when you come to stay at this lovely place.'
We appreciate the importance of clean facilities; we ensure that everything is spotless. The hostel is a non-smoking establishment.
Gibela's facilities include:
- Self service coffee and tea
- Gibela Book exchange - heaps of books and magazines.
- Durban & KwaZulu-Natal maps and advice
- Gibela Luggage storage
- Gibela safety deposit
- Gibela modern, clean & equipped self-catering kitchen
- Off street car and bike parking
- Durban and South Africa guide books
- Bright, clean “Zulu Zen” decorated rooms
- Spotless modern bathrooms with 24 hour running hot water
- Cosy, comfortable Bohemian Indian style courtyard
- Internet, computers with memory card readers and public phone
- Hair dryer and iron - on request
- No curfew, no lockout - enjoy your freedom!
Gibela has 4 twin rooms (2 single beds), 1 x 4 bed dorms and 2 x 6 bed dorms.
There are four bathrooms in the hostel consisting of 6 showers and 5 toilets.
Our rooms are neat and well equipped with comfortable beds, ceiling fans and ample pack space.
Get immersed in the country's culture, history and nature! We proved INFORMATION on every spot in South Africa:
- What to see and do
- Where to stay – Accommodation bookings in National Parks
- How to get there
- Bus, train and flight ticket reservations
- Day and overnight trips
Our local staff can offer tips and advice on how best to navigate the city - including sightseeing, museums, restaurants and activity events.
Durban is a special place. We at Gibela want to help to share the experience of our city’s mixed cultural heritage and make sure your stay in our “Kingdom” is an enjoyable and memorable experience.
GRADED AS A 4 STAR BACKPACKER LODGE by the South African Grading Council.
Reception hours - 07H00 till 21H00
We have no curfew.
Minimum length of stay: 2 nights.
NO children under 12 years.
100% NON SMOKING ESTABLISHMENT
BREAKFAST INCLUDED - 07H30 to 09H30
PETIT DEJEUNER COMPRIS