Located in a beautiful heritage building the Alternative Creative Youth Home is the perfect base from which to enjoy the city and make the most of its incredible opportunities. The hostel was newly created in 2006 to offer affordable accommodation especially to open-minded, adventurous, young people.
This is what we have for you:
* Best location, right in the heart of the city, within 100m from Plaza Catalunya and walking distance to main attractions
* Comfortable, clean rooms in a newly refurbished classic modernist building
* NO lockout or curfew
* 24 hours reception
* Mac friendly hostel with Mac support for guests
* Well equipped cosy kitchen available for cooking
* FREE wireless internet
* Affordable youth hostel prices
* PLUS: friendly and knowledgeable staff, who have loads of information for you, FREE security lockers, cheap laundry service, sheets for rental, air conditioning, 11am check out time ... and most importantly a great relaxed atmosphere with other young travellers from around the world.
Some guests even stay for months at a time. Come and join them!!!
The Alternative Creative Youth Home will change your whole Barcelona experience for the better. Come to Barcelona and start being Creative.
Before you proceed with the reservation, note that we are a FUN but not a PARTY hostel. Our purpose is to provide accommodation to people who come to Barcelona for a cultural visit and not to those who want to get wasted every night. We expect from you Respect!!! towards your roommates, the staff and yourself!!! We don't want alcoholics to spoil the atmosphere and reserve the right to refuse admission.
Please note we do not accept guests younger than 16 and older than 40.
A cancellation free of charge must be done at least 48 hours prior to the day of arrival.
If you do not show up for your reservation and do not contact us, we may charge the first two nights of the accommodation cost to your credit card.
The hostel is situated in a historical building, hence we can not have a hostel sign outside. Look up high for house number 17! Ring the bell that says entresòl-3, it's the middle bell on the bottom row, with the small silver point!!!
Hasta Pronto :-)Fantastic location, right in the heart of the city, within 100m from Plaza Catalunya, 150 meter to La Rambla, walking distance to many important locations. 7 minutes to Casa Batlló , 15 minutes to Casa Mila, 30 minutes to Sagrada Familia, 10 minutes to Barri Gotic. 17 minutes to the Port and 35 minutes to the beach.
You can find supermarkets, post office, metro, bus, pharmacy, almost everything in less than 5 minutes walk from the hostel.