Blending the refinement of classic high ceilings, huge bay windows and modernist mosaic floors with all the modern amenities of a completely refurbished interior,
What with its sunny terrace, stately covered balcony, enormous lounge, dining room & fully equipped kitchen providing everything needed to cook your meals, you will feel perfectly at home.
Thanks to its strategic location, the Bohemia Barcelona is a great starting point for exploring Barcelona, and also offers the quiet and comfort you need to relax after busy days enjoying the city.
The Bohemia Barcelona offers free Wi-Fi Internet.
The Bohemia Barcelona is gay-friendly and within easy walking distance of the gay district, popularly known as “Gayxample.”
The Bohemia Barcelona is located on the 2nd floor. The building has no lift but the staircase is wide and easy to climb.The apartment features:
• Fully-equipped kitchen (stove, fridge, microwave oven), complete with all appliances (coffee maker, kettle), dishes, cutlery set and all kitchen utensils
• Huge common area: lounge-dining area with gallery, fireplace, sofas, table for 6
• Flat-screen TV with international channels
• Various shared bathrooms
• 15 sq.m. Sunny terrace with table and chairs
• Free WIFI Internet
• Closet with hangers
• Bedside table
• Reading lamp
• Bed linen
• Iron & ironing board: available upon request
• Hair dryer: available upon request
• Cot: available upon request
* Towels and bed linen included.A stone’s throw from Passeig de Gracia, the Bohemia Barcelona is located in Gracia, one of the most fashionable and bohemian areas in Barcelona, a neighborhood full of life and charm, where you can wander for hours, exploring its narrow pedestrian streets and enchanting sunny squares full of bars and restaurants. Very lively at night, it is also an area rich in culture with art house cinemas (some of which screen films in English), theatres, bookshops, art galleries, artist’s workshops.
It is very near the centre – only a 5-minute walk away from Passeig de Gracia, where you will be able to admire Gaudi’s work (La Pedrera and Casa Battló). Plaça Catalunya & the Ramblas are 3 stops away by metro. The Sagrada Familia and Güell Park are also within walking distance.
Within a short stroll of the apartment you can find all the necessary amenities, including supermarkets, convenience & food stores open till midnight, affordable restaurants, phone & Internet services, laundry services. The area also offers unbeatable shopping opportunities: all the major Spanish & international retail brands are there.
The gay district, popularly known as “Gayxample” is within easy walking distance.
Easy access on public transport: metro FONTANA (L3, green line), numerous buses, Tourist Bus (Bus Turistic).