Inverlochy Castle is a part of ICMI - The Collection
- 5 star hotel outside Fort William in the West Highlands
- 17 individually designed rooms equipped with latest technology - free WiFi
- The Gate Lodge ideal for a family stay
- On site car parking- Heliport and Rolls Royce Airport Shuttle
- Awarded restaurant on site - AA3 Red Rosettes and 1 Michelin Star
- Fort William Golf Course adjacent
Inverlochy Castle is Scotlands finest hotel and restaurant uniquely located amongst the glens lochs and mountains of the West Highlands of Scotland 65 miles from Inverness. The castle was built in 1863 by the first Lord Abinger - near the site of the original 13th century fortress. You will experience one of the most relaxing and exciting vacations of a lifetime where every detail for your comfort and enjoyment has been carefully considered. The hotel is situated in Lochaber - the Outdoor Capital of the UK offering all outdoor activities you would think of - Fort William golf course offers a great day out for all types of golfers. 17 rooms with private bathroom individually designed - great views and state-of-the-art features. In addition there is the Gate Lodge next to the castle and ideal for a family stay. The property is also the ideal place for business meetings or private venues.
CLUB 5C- Hotel welcomes Relais and Chateaux Club 5C members with a VIP Welcome and a Discovery Privilege. Please include the Club 5C membership number in the reservation and please show your Club 5C membership card on arrival.