Harga dalam SGD (termasuk cukai & bayaran termasuk), ditunjukkan sebagai:
Purata Semalam
Jumlah Penginapan
Jumlah perjalanan
Purata Semalam
1 bilik bagi setiap malam

City Marque Spitalfields Serviced Apartments

43 Heneage Street, Tower Hamlets, Londonderry E1 5LJ, United Kingdom

Cari Kadar Hotel

×
  • Carian Baru
  • Carian Baru-baru Ini
  • - +
  • - +

Carian Baru-baru Ini

    Wego mencari pelbagai laman pelancongan agar anda dapat melihat dan membandingkan kadar terbaik.

    Maklumat Hotel

    Polisi-polisi

    Daftar masuk: 15:00
    Daftar keluar: 11:00

    Deskripsi

    Located in the trendy area of Clerkenwell, in the London Borough of Islington, Bakers Row offers self-catered accommodation for up to 6 people. Towels and linen are also included. All the apartments at Bakers Row provide a fully equipped kitchen, and a living/dining area with a TV with satellite channels. A washing machine is also featured. Clerkenwell is home to plenty bars, gastro pubs and restaurants, contributing to the area’s gastronomic reputation. Nearby tourist attractions include the British Museum, the Barbican Centre and the Musuem of London, all of them just 20 minutes’ walk away. The nearest Tube station is Farringdon, connecting the area to the West End in only a 20-minute Tube journey. King’s Cross St Pancras Station is just 10 minutes away by Tube or bus.
    Please note that there is no lift in this property. Keys are to be collected from the Acorn office, which is located nearby at: 19 Bedford Place, London, WC1B 5JA. The office is open 24 hours a day. When collecting the keys, guests are required to give a refundable GBP 300 damages deposit by credit card. The amount will not be charged, but kept on-hold. If the booking is made less than 6 weeks before arrival, full payment will be taken at time of booking. If the booking is made more than 6 weeks before the arrival date, 20% of the total booking will be charged on the day of booking, and the remaining 80% will be debited 6 weeks prior to arrival

    Peta & Lokasi

    43 Heneage Street Tower Hamlets, Londonderry E1 5LJ, United Kingdom

    Hotel Serupa